Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How to create a Favicon

Hey blogland! What a hiatus!! Can I just say that when it rains.... it POURS! and to top it aaaall off, my computer crashed a few months ago and took the hard drive with it. :(
But today I got my computer back, my photoshop back, and consequently my BLOG back!! YAY!

You'll be noticing some changes around here in the next few days as I update the blog. One of those changes... (if you haven't noticed already) is our new FAVICON!!! What's a favicon you ask?? Look at the top of the screen in the address bar where you see our blog address and look at that cute littel baby image next to our address (http://www.alchemyjunk...etc) 
Here are a few other examples

It's seriously easy. ANYONE can do it! The Stories of A to Z (One of my fav deco blogs) has a super easy tutorial and I'm gonna send you her way rather than explain it myself :)
So CLICK HERE if you haven't already clicked on the link above.


Ahhh it's good to be back!!
-Stephanie

3 comments:

Momma Button said...

Glad you're back and thanks for sharing the link!

Laurie at Turner Farm said...

Oh you made my night! So happy to see you back! I've been off and on myself. Way too much happened in life over the spring and summer. You know how much I LOVE you and so excited to see you here!

simple~needs said...

oh gosh!! i am sooo glad to see you back!! i never gave up on ya, never took you off my blog roll. :)
yea!!!!!
now we expect LOTS of posts to make up for your absence. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...