Friday, May 28, 2010

Pottery Barn Bedroom for Less

While browsing through the PB summer catalog I found THIS lovely bedroom I absolutely fell in love with!  

The nearly $1600 (not including artwork) price tag? Not so much. 

Here's my picks on how to get this look for le$$



LINKS
TARGET glass table 
PB Cooper Mat 
SANDHILL wood basket
ALL POSTERS Monet painting
ART.COM Van Gogh painting

My total INCLUDING selected artwork? $642.84 
OR $442.74 if you opt for the cheaper and slightly smaller rugs.  
Same great look without the hefty price.

5 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Such a beautiful bedroom!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

I love this room, especially the duvet set. Isn't amazing with a little shopping around how much many can be saved?

Cindy said...

It's a gorgeous bedroom, some of PB's prices are surpringly reasonable, but not all. That is a great alternative, I think.
Cindy S

Cara @ Whimsy Smitten said...

Love your choices for the affordable look-alike! That bed from Ikea has been on my must-buy list for awhile now -- I can't believe the price tag on it. Seems that bed would cost six times that anywhere else!

Looking forward to keeping up with your blog. I'm over at whimsysmitten.blogspot.com.

I'm off to check out your value-based parenting links -- looks intriguing!

Leigha said...

Such great tips! Just found you through Harmoni og Kontrast...off to explore.
Leigha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...