Saturday, May 15, 2010

How to make a clickable header in Blogger

Wanna have a clickable header?!
 Look no further! Super easy tutorial to follow.

What is a clickable header you may ask?
Well look at the top of my page to try mine out!

Here is a pic of my NEW clickable header



And here is a pic of my OLD NON clickable header. My links were UNDER the header and in plain text.

.
Rather than explain how I did it I'm going to send you straight to the original source. I've long been a fan of Kari at The Snails Trail and she recently posted about it. Her post is easy to follow and complete with pictures and all!

Good Luck!

If you change your header to a clickable one let me know! I'd love to pop over and take a gander. Leave a comment with your blog address

2 comments:

Shel at Dreamy Nest said...

Love the new design. It's looking good!!!

Her Highness said...

New design is awesome--but--on your clickable headers you forgot the most important one. Debbie is a Grandma and dang proud of it, even though her grandkids are not as cute as mine. J/K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...