Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Urban Renewal

I have a favorite little store in town that I blogged about yesterday. {Remember that OAR I bought?}
If you are ever in Southern Utah.....{ On your way to the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion} or just passing through, and you are a decorating junkie (like me) then you HAVE to go to this store! It's a one of a kind consignment/decor/vintage clothes shop.

see for yourself......
Look at that lobster trap!!! and the shipping crate mounted to the wall used as a shelf!!!
not to mention all that rusty old furniture!
I'll take this entire section, thank you!

And look at this "vintage" section!!! I'll take all the maps... the bedding, the wire baskets, the chairs.....

And look at how they mounted 3 shelves in front of some rusted tin and then hung a pic frame in the middle! Loving that fabric on the left too!
They are in the process of getting their store online. Check it out HERE.
Every time I go there they have something new. It's like eye candy for the decorjunkie's soul :) Right now they have a hand-carved morracan wood sofa (that's as big/deep as a twin bed) on sale for $700!) so the prices are right too!! -although obviously that is waaay out of my price range but I know a good deal when I see one! My OAR was $20!

FYI- I was not paid/coersed into mentioning this store. I simply LOVE IT and wanted to give you a local tip/secret if you're ever in the neighborhood :)


*I want to go to there*
- Tina Fey, 30 Rock


16 comments:

alice said...

Oh my! I want it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please share!
smiles, alice

SweetMelissa said...

STOP IT!!! If you keep making me drool on my keyboard I will not be able to tell you about that fabulous tjksldahfasd;flkdsaujiesaera

Laurie at The Turner Farm said...

Wow! LOVING this store. hmmmm road trip from Maine to Utah, wonder if hubby would agree.

Julie Johnson said...

Another reason for me to head West! Great finds!

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie said...

I'm overloading on the coolness factor! Great stuff!!

Stephanie Lynn said...

Ummm, yes, yes, and yes! I'll take it all please! How can you not leave that place empty handed..thanks for the eye candy!

Stephanie Lynn said...

p.s. I want everything in that first photo....

Formerly-Corn in My Coffee Pot said...

Don't 'cha just love places like this?
It makes you want to go in there and rob the place.
Stick 'em up- give me all your...JUNK!

I have a few of those little hidden away spots that make for good 'window' shopping...especially when your broke.

Great place...great stuff.
Thanks for the eye candy!

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Wah! I get jitters when I see galvanized goodness I can't bite between my own teeth! Not that I do that or anything.

BTW, the furniture arrangement of that first pic looks hauntingly like my office downstairs. Most of it came from my clean garage. :D

HOPELESS!

Donna
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

~ RM said...

Oh... I have GOT to go flea marketing more often. You just lit a fire under me! :P Great stuff there!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

MMMM-lots on pretty eye candy in there--such wonderful places to visit to get inspired!

animal print gal said...

How can you resist not buying for your projects? My husband asks "do you ever get tired shopping and looking around for home stuff"?
And the answer is "NO!"

I love your pictures. I am not what this zebra thing is exactly, but it gives a great accent in the photo...

shebby said...

I visited that store a few weeks ago. I am glad I brought my Tahoe is all I can say. I sent my husband and daughter to shop elsewhere and totally enjoyed myself. So much fun stuff to look at. Can't wait to visit again.

Cindy said...

What A Great SToRE!!! I would love to find one like that in my area, I loved it all!

Ron and Connie said...

I have to come down next week to pick up some beauty supplies......will for sure make time for this store!!

The Stratton's said...

I freaking love that store. And I had a gut wrenching discussion with myself why I could NOT purchase the mentioned Moroccan sofa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...