Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No Green Thumb?



                                          Here's a different use for a dead houseplanter holder pot.



                                                    Take one shallow dish (goodwill wok)



                                and fill with some assorted seashells, rocks or other organic treasures

                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                        and you have the perfect place to hide the chocolate TP!


P.S. the pot was on clearance at Walmart a couple of years ago.

and finally...
{because you all know, that I am totally a remodelaholic/designaholic! and proud of it!}

16 comments:

Cassie said...

Just found your blog! Love everything about it....please come check out our blog...there are 4 of us too!

Patti said...

Very clever...I haven't much of a green thumb, so I imagine there are a few of these flower pots hanging around here!

One Cheap B*tch said...

Love the one with the shells!

Leigh of Bloggeritaville said...

Debbie,

This is awesome! I LOVE it!
Thanks for linking up!
Leigh

Tales from Bloggertiaville

www.lbratina.blogspot.com

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie said...

It's as if they were made for each other!

De Javu Crafts said...

I would of never thought to use and old planter for something like this...SO cute!

Lori said...

Very cool!!!

Thanks for joining my party Get your craft on Thurs. I hope you join me next week. Mr. Linky disappeared for a while tonight I thought I lost all of my guest, but it finally came back. I will not be using Mr. Linky anymore!

Andy Porter said...

Very clever! I'm sure it really dresses up any bathroom too!! Thanks for linking!

Andy
Poppies at Play

Pinkie said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing it.

jennifer said...

That is an excellent idea! I am going to have to throw away my crochet doll thingy that hides my TP (you know I'm kidding about the doll).

too Blessed to Stress said...

Why is that some of the best crafting ideas are the simplest? I love it!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Keetha Broyles said...

Very cute - - - but very deadly if one grabs a spiky shell instead of paper!!!! ;-)

design_aholic said...

Great idea!

Lissa @ MyThriftyTreasures said...

Oh I love this! I hate having it out in the open but I also hate having it under the sink. This is a great idea!

Remodelaholic said...

This is such a genius idea!

Great job!

Come back and join the party again soon!

Stephanie Lynn said...

Wonderful idea! I love the fact that it's hidden and stylish! Great planter by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...