Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"A (bed)Room With A View" pt 1

shhhh...did you hear that? A brass band...maybe? Hallelujah chorus....nope me neither. I was hopin' though.

Why............ BECAUSE I just crossed over from blog stalker to blog talker!!!   

                                          Deep breath....here goes.....

My bedroom has been the black hole for years.....anything that didn't have a home ended up here. HazMat gear was still required. That is, until my new OLD $30 headboard. (pictures to follow)!!!!!  With that headboard reflected in the mirror above the dresser (lookin' mighty fine)....makeover time for the dresser.








     Not bad for a 1970's inherited dresser. I am in LOVE all over again.  Hey is that a MOON in that mirror????? I'll tell you soon......




 Tired of looking at the smoke dectector...not now!!



HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FIRST POST!!!!
(I left lots of room for improvement) 



Click here For A [bed]Room With A View Part 2 & 3

2 comments:

Amy said...

Nice! I really like the mirror.

Lindsey said...

Just discovered your blog and I love it. So many great ideas :) Nice to 'meet' you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...