Friday, December 11, 2009

Remove those ugly cabinet doors!

Hate your kitchen cabinets?
Well then get rid of them!


[Designed by Lori Dennis]


[Notice the lighting they added to the top of the cabinets?]



[Look at her picture frame backsplash!]



[Look how he used boxes to hide the clutter of the food and spice items!]
Read more about this kitchen makeover at Apartment Therapy


Look at how removing just some of the cabinet doors creates a custom look? Again, LOVE the baskets that hide the clutter
for more on this kitchen redo (and it's amazing I might add) visit Layla at The Lettered Cottage


Removing bottom cabinet doors can be just as pretty

I hate, no LOATH my melamine 20 year old cabinets! So I'm going to be incorporating this idea into my rental kitchen soon. I'll post pics when I'm done.



*if you've incorporated this idea into your kitchen, leave a comment with a link/pic/email [etc] so we can add it!

For more rental kitchen decorating ideas CLICK HERE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...